The front of the packaging for the HCP-850 Platinum is highly reflective. There are a few pieces of information at the bottom worth noting, such as the high efficiency of the unit and the fact that the unit is fully modular.
Flipping around to the back, we find a bulleted list of features listed in plenty of different languages.
The top right of the back gives us a few logos including some warranty information letting us know that Antec backs the HCP-850 Platinum with a seven year warranty.
This side of the box presents us with the I/O specification of the HCP-850 Platinum.
Turning things to the other side, we see some figures pertaining to what you might save if you were to make the switch to the HCP-850 Platinum depending on how efficient the power supply is that you currently have. Also present on this side are the number of connectors available with the HCP-850 Platinum.
The last of the information on the outside of the box can be found on the bottom of the box. This is the first that we have heard about the ability for the HCP Platinum units to be linked together to increase the power available to beyond what a single power supply can offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Make us an awesome TweakTown wallpaper, win a Corsair Hydro H110i GT
- Raspberry Pi Zero sells out in a day
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader