The front of the packaging for the HCP-850 Platinum is highly reflective. There are a few pieces of information at the bottom worth noting, such as the high efficiency of the unit and the fact that the unit is fully modular.
Flipping around to the back, we find a bulleted list of features listed in plenty of different languages.
The top right of the back gives us a few logos including some warranty information letting us know that Antec backs the HCP-850 Platinum with a seven year warranty.
This side of the box presents us with the I/O specification of the HCP-850 Platinum.
Turning things to the other side, we see some figures pertaining to what you might save if you were to make the switch to the HCP-850 Platinum depending on how efficient the power supply is that you currently have. Also present on this side are the number of connectors available with the HCP-850 Platinum.
The last of the information on the outside of the box can be found on the bottom of the box. This is the first that we have heard about the ability for the HCP Platinum units to be linked together to increase the power available to beyond what a single power supply can offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape from Tarkov closed beta begins next month
- Hardware deals: $229 GTX 1060, $649 desktop with RX 580
- Toshiba announces world's first QLC flash memory
- North Americans to spend most on mobile game purchases
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus