When it comes to accessorizing your XPC, there is not too much available than the normal accessories found on the Shuttle website - at least for the moment.
When Outside Loop Computers who are based in the United States let us know they were interested in sending us over one of their brand new ClearView units designed specifically for Shuttle XPC computers, we couldn't help but say, "Yes, please!"
The ClearView is a kit which includes three high quality plastic covers which are designed to replace the sides from Shuttle so you can see inside the case and add neon lights and all that kind of jazz.
As far as installation goes, there isn't too much to say. One quick read over the instructions and we find ourselves getting straight in to installing the ClearView.
One thing you do notice is that the installation of fans to the kit would be pointless due to the holes being placed so close to components inside the case - namely PSU and video card, at least with this model of XPC. You would have to install the fans on the outside of the case and it wouldn't look too cool. The installation only takes a minute and once installed this is what you have:
If you are looking for something a bit different when it comes to your XPC, there is no denying that the ClearView is definitely one cool product.
If you are the owner of an XPC and want something a little different, ClearView is an absolute must and will not break the bank in the process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 3 [First Look and Diving In]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 4 [Diving In Continued]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 13 [Shuttle's Latest BIOS]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 14 [ClearView]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 15 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Philadelphia 76ers acquire eSports teams Dignitas, Apex
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now