It wasn't too long ago when if you wanted a compact computer you either had to make it yourself or sacrifice performance for size. It only took one company around about 18 months ago to decide that this wasn't good enough and that company was Shuttle. Thanks to this Taiwanese based company, we now have that little guy (XPC) packing just as big a punch as people with full sized, 30kg systems.
This is the third Shuttle XPC we have had a chance to look at and the other two far from disappointed us. So as soon as we saw one coming with wireless LAN support and the lovely Springdale chipset we couldn't help but get excited over it.
Let's see what this small black beast has under its hood and now it competes against one of the fastest Intel Pentium 4 based motherboards on the market today.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 3 [First Look and Diving In]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 4 [Diving In Continued]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 13 [Shuttle's Latest BIOS]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 14 [ClearView]
- Shuttle SB65G2 - Page 15 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPU combo with Corsair AIO cooler on Amazon
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood