Accessories and Documentation
This is part of what you will find in the hardware box. At the top left there is a bag with the PSU and ODD screws. At the top right there is a second bag containing the motherboard screws, the four screws to convert the ODD bay to storage, and a whole mess of screws for the sides of storage drives.
At the bottom is an extra socket for the case rails to hold the panels on, just in case one should break. You are also given nine rubber anti-vibration grommets to use with the screws to slide the drives into the trays on the floor of the chassis.
The rest of the included hardware is what you see in the image above. There is a Native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter, in case, like me, you don't have a new Mini-ITX motherboard. You also get a post code speaker for the motherboard and a pair of zip-ties to help with some limited wire managing you may run across.
The instructions also come in six variations to cover the same markets that were outside of the packaging. These are shipped inside the plastic liner, but outside of the chassis, so that you can read them to figure out the doors, and go from there with the images and text explaining the parts, the installation process, and even offers wiring pin-outs at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club