Considering this chassis shipped directly from Taiwan, the packaging doesn't look all that bad. Lian Li places a large image of the chassis under all of the fancy naming and "Adventurer" series for this type of chassis. Down the right side you see seven small images pointing out features, along with an image inside of the chassis at the bottom showing the video card length restriction.
This smaller side panel offers images of both the natural silver color and the black. Below these images you see a very condensed specifications chart that is repeated in five languages after the English version at the top left corner of them.
The back of the packaging is an exact duplicate. One thing I did notice is the tiny plane that lets you know that this is something that is easily traveled with, and this is the main point of this design as it is shipped.
The final side of the packaging is again a duplicate. I did, however, pick up an extra sticker from Hampton during its travels. As for the specifications, they are in the same six languages here too.
With a chassis that only weighs 1.77kg or 3.9 pounds for those on this side of the pond, and with the over engineered inner packaging of the super thick Styrofoam corners and thick plastic liner to protect the finish, it would take the force from an air cannon, shooting this at a wall, to even dent the chassis. This is great for potential buyers as there is no reason to think this case will arrive damaged in any way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Mini is super-small, powerful
- Sony to launch two new Xperia flagship devices this year
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017