Considering this chassis shipped directly from Taiwan, the packaging doesn't look all that bad. Lian Li places a large image of the chassis under all of the fancy naming and "Adventurer" series for this type of chassis. Down the right side you see seven small images pointing out features, along with an image inside of the chassis at the bottom showing the video card length restriction.
This smaller side panel offers images of both the natural silver color and the black. Below these images you see a very condensed specifications chart that is repeated in five languages after the English version at the top left corner of them.
The back of the packaging is an exact duplicate. One thing I did notice is the tiny plane that lets you know that this is something that is easily traveled with, and this is the main point of this design as it is shipped.
The final side of the packaging is again a duplicate. I did, however, pick up an extra sticker from Hampton during its travels. As for the specifications, they are in the same six languages here too.
With a chassis that only weighs 1.77kg or 3.9 pounds for those on this side of the pond, and with the over engineered inner packaging of the super thick Styrofoam corners and thick plastic liner to protect the finish, it would take the force from an air cannon, shooting this at a wall, to even dent the chassis. This is great for potential buyers as there is no reason to think this case will arrive damaged in any way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup