Accessories and Documentation
In the front of the inner packaging, under some folded cardboard and inside of a dense foam bag, you will find this palm-rest. It is made of plastic, has a rubberized coating applied to it and then has the battle dragon painted in red right in the middle, and has a pair of clips to connect it to the keyboard.
Along with the clips seen here, there is another at the other end, and as you can see they go into the holes and lock the little tabs into the frame of the keyboard. You also are given four smaller feet across its length to help keep it from shifting since there is a lot of arm weight there.
Inside of the black folder found on top of the keyboard when it was in the box, you will locate the warranty policy and what is covered for the first two years you own this. You are also given the installation guide that is on the right.
The guide starts off congratulating the buyer on their purchase, delivers the system requirements, package contents, and how to connect the device. It then continues with a list of eight key features, which we have covered to some extent already.
The next page of English information provided offers a caution list. Thermaltake also offer a bit of a comfort setup guide to align you, the keyboard, and the monitor all correctly for the "healthiest" way to operate the MEKA G1 Illuminated.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD