Accessories and Documentation
In the front of the inner packaging, under some folded cardboard and inside of a dense foam bag, you will find this palm-rest. It is made of plastic, has a rubberized coating applied to it and then has the battle dragon painted in red right in the middle, and has a pair of clips to connect it to the keyboard.
Along with the clips seen here, there is another at the other end, and as you can see they go into the holes and lock the little tabs into the frame of the keyboard. You also are given four smaller feet across its length to help keep it from shifting since there is a lot of arm weight there.
Inside of the black folder found on top of the keyboard when it was in the box, you will locate the warranty policy and what is covered for the first two years you own this. You are also given the installation guide that is on the right.
The guide starts off congratulating the buyer on their purchase, delivers the system requirements, package contents, and how to connect the device. It then continues with a list of eight key features, which we have covered to some extent already.
The next page of English information provided offers a caution list. Thermaltake also offer a bit of a comfort setup guide to align you, the keyboard, and the monitor all correctly for the "healthiest" way to operate the MEKA G1 Illuminated.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Head of Sony VR resigns to work on other VR projects
- Paragon PlayStation 4 test allows for PC cross-play functionality
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie in the works with Sony at the helm
- North Korean Satellite tumbling out of control, not even functional
- DriveClub update brings hardcore handling to let you crash easier
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance