Specifications of the 8IEP1000 Pro 2
Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz mPGA 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.8GHz mPGA 478 Northwood (400FSB)
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ~ 3.06GHz mPGA 478 Northwood (533FSB)
Supports Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz ~ 3.2Ghz mPGA 478 Northwood (800FSB)
Supports Intel Celeron 1.7GHz ~ 2.8Ghz mPGA 478 Willamette-128 (400FSB)
Intel i865PE with HT
Intel Hub Architecture @ 266MB/s
Netburst Micro Architecture
1 AGP 4x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
8 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Stereo Audio Ports
1 Game Port (via expansion bracket)
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, voltages.
Onboard Intel Gigabit Ethernet
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 3 [Features]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 4 [Overclocking]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001SE]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark2002]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- 8IPE1000 Pro 2 GT2004 - Page 14 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4