Thermaltake eSports Theron Infrared Gaming Mouse
The left side of the Theron IR has a concave section to allow for thumb comfort, and the pair of red buttons at the top are easily within reach of your thumb. While the entirety of this side of the mouse is rubberized in its finish, the shiny slit at the bottom is for red illumination when powered.
The back view of the Theron IR offers a lighted window at the top left, and the battle dragon logo that will "breathe" when the mouse has power. There is also the cut out section of shiny plastic at the bottom that surrounds another section of red LED backlit plastic.
The right side of the mouse offers more of the rubberized coating, but also offers another button that is set as default for Macro. Along with another lighted strip at the bottom, this side of the mouse has a convex section to give your pinky finger something for better control.
The front of the Theron IR shows the large right and left click buttons that take on a wave shape as they end in the front. Below that is a section of shiny black plastic where the braided USB cable is mounted to it.
The top of the Theron IR offers a pair of DPI on-the-fly buttons to adjust the sensors tracking speeds, while you are gaming or working, without needing to go to the software for changes. You also have the scroll wheel with battle dragon print shaped grips on it to assure you don't slide on the wheel.
The bottom of this mouse has a lot going on. There is the pair of feet that works to keep this mouse as friction-free as possible and the optical sensor is placed above the center. You also have a side button lock out switch, a polling rate button, and the profiles button on the right.
At the bottom edge you can remove a cover that houses the weights. You are given the five 4.5 gram weights already installed, but you can add or remove them to suit your needs and desired feel. The weights are set in a rubber container to keep them silent as well as making it easy to use.
Thermaltake sends the Theron IR with 1.8 meters of cloth braided cable. There is a Velcro wrap to tidy up the wiring on the desk or when travelling and the gold plated USB connection is moulded and has the Tt logo on it so you can easily find it in the rear I/O panel.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes