Colorful while a new name to the review section of TweakTown, isn't a new name to us here. They've been around for a while now and they've popped up a bit when it comes to press releases. We've never had a chance to look at a video card from the company till today.
One of the main reasons you might've not seen the brand around too much is due to the fact that they're mostly known more in Asia. While jumping on Google and searching for the name, you'll find a lot of results on English speaking sites when it comes to press releases, but not a whole lot when it comes to reviews and pricing.
Today, though, we're finally getting a chance to see what Colorful is up to when it comes to video cards. With new GPU models coming out from NVIDIA, it was the perfect opportunity to see just what the company has to offer.
The particular model we're looking at today is the GeForce GTX 760 which is part of the iGAME series from Colorful. While we've heard of the series, it's not one we've looked at before, so we're excited to see just what's on offer.
Checking out the box we don't have a lot of information being shown. The front gives us the model along with mention that this video card is part of the iGAME series. If we turn over to the back of the box, you can see just the typical run down of NVIDIA specific features.
Like most video cards these days, we've got a fairly standard setup when it comes to the bundle. Alongside the manual and driver CD, you can see we've got two Dual Molex to 6-pin PCIe express power connectors.
We must note that the quality of the connectors are excellent with individual braids on the cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro Last Light]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 21 [Temperature Test]
- Page 22 [Sound Test]
- Page 23 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 24 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni