Accessories and Documentation
There isn't any hardware or accessories shipped with the mouse, but aside from a carrying pouch, or maybe a driver disc or some stickers, I can't really think of much more that a mouse needs. What you do see is the warranty information insert on the left, and the smaller grey-scale Havoc user's guide.
Even though Cooler Master sends along the warranty pamphlet, inside the user's guide, the first page delivers all of the information on the two year warranty. They go over what is covered, what isn't covered, as well as provide you with information for the site to gain support, or the option to use the telephone with the number provided. Over on the right page, you are given the features list of nine, and they are repeated in various languages.
The last page only offers a specifications list, package contents list, again there is site addresses for help, some odd looking chart, and then all of the regional office addresses are placed at the bottom.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China