Now that we've gone through the hard numbers, let's take a look at some of the more subjective qualities of the system.
iBUYPOWER isn't a newcomer in the system integrators arena and it shows. They have clearly taken what they have learned over the course of many years and put it into the Paladin line of gaming systems.
This experience coalesces with Intel's next-generation Haswell architecture and AMD's top-of-the-line dual-GPU Radeon 7990 to create a powerful gaming system that I would love to take around to LAN parties.
Unfortunately, the system is quite heavy. The NZXT Phantom 630 is a large case which allows for the powerful components that iBUYPOWER stuffed into it.
One of the major factors of why I am so happy with this system is that it is whisper quiet. Even under a heavy load, the system remained quiet and cool, something not all systems do.
I didn't find any drawbacks in the Paladin gaming line of systems. What I did find was great build quality, exceptional performance, and a great all-around machine. Because of the above outlined details, I'm awarding the Paladin our prestigious TweakTown Editor's Choice award.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Configurations, Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Bundle and System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 4 [CPU Tests]
- Page 5 [Storage Tests]
- Page 6 [System Tests]
- Page 7 [Gaming Tests]
- Page 8 [Temperatures, Noise, and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines