Inside the Box
Inside we find some no frills packaging. Other than the bubble wrap around the power supply, there isn't any padding on the inside.
As with all of SilverStone units we have tested, this one has the SilverStone logo stamped in the top of the power supply.
This side of the power supply gives us the I/O specifications for the ST45SF-G, and the other side of the power supply is blank.
Moving to the back, we don't find anything special. The only things back here are the AC input and honeycomb mesh grill to allow the exhaust out of the power supply.
The front presents us with the modular connectors for the ST45SF-G. There aren't many, but it should be enough to get the job done, considering there is only so much that you can do with 450W.
The bottom of the SF45SF-G features an 80mm fan that cools the power supply.
There are only five modular cables included with the SF45SF-G. Chances are that you'll end up using them all.
There are a few things included with the ST45SF-G. These include the AC power cable, mounting screws and the ATX adapter bracket. The bracket allows you to mount this SFX power supply in cases that only feature mounting holes for ATX power supplies. The bracket also gives you a good idea of just how much smaller the ST45SF-G is compared to a standard ATX power supply.
Also included are the two manuals. The one on the left are general installation instructions, while the one on the right is specific to the ST45SF-G and its pins.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017