Inside the Box
Inside we find some no frills packaging. Other than the bubble wrap around the power supply, there isn't any padding on the inside.
As with all of SilverStone units we have tested, this one has the SilverStone logo stamped in the top of the power supply.
This side of the power supply gives us the I/O specifications for the ST45SF-G, and the other side of the power supply is blank.
Moving to the back, we don't find anything special. The only things back here are the AC input and honeycomb mesh grill to allow the exhaust out of the power supply.
The front presents us with the modular connectors for the ST45SF-G. There aren't many, but it should be enough to get the job done, considering there is only so much that you can do with 450W.
The bottom of the SF45SF-G features an 80mm fan that cools the power supply.
There are only five modular cables included with the SF45SF-G. Chances are that you'll end up using them all.
There are a few things included with the ST45SF-G. These include the AC power cable, mounting screws and the ATX adapter bracket. The bracket allows you to mount this SFX power supply in cases that only feature mounting holes for ATX power supplies. The bracket also gives you a good idea of just how much smaller the ST45SF-G is compared to a standard ATX power supply.
Also included are the two manuals. The one on the left are general installation instructions, while the one on the right is specific to the ST45SF-G and its pins.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio