The Build and Finished Product
With the board, NiC cooler, video card and PSU installed, even without the wiring currently present, you can see there is plenty of room left inside to work on things and you should have no issues using the nine wire management holes to complete your build.
In this image you can see that the Water2.0 Pro fits without issue as well. You also can add an optional fan to the floor as seen here, but you will need to take care to wire the PSU right as not to block the flow of said fan.
The HDD dock in the top of the chassis will take both a 2.5" drive through the smaller door, and it also takes the 3.5" drive seen here as both the smaller and larger doors fold out of the way to allow for this to happen.
As you can see from this image, out of the box, the Urban S71 uses a negative air pressure system. I know they show the flow coming in through the floor, but remember that is optional. This leaves the front fan blowing in, and the top and rear exhaust fans taking out more air than is moving into the chassis. Also not that this time the Water2.0 Extreme has been installed to replace the top 200mm fan.
Since we saw the LED lighting of the front of the chassis with the blue strip glowing and the fan controller and HDD activity lights already illuminated in previous images, I felt another image here would be redundant. The lighting is pretty bright, but most users will only see the front blue line of LED, and it isn't so bright as to blind you or keep you from sleeping in the same room.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Urban S71 Full-Tower Chassis]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- MSI shows off new gaming notebooks powered by Intel Skylake
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015