The Build and Finished Product
With the board, NiC cooler, video card and PSU installed, even without the wiring currently present, you can see there is plenty of room left inside to work on things and you should have no issues using the nine wire management holes to complete your build.
In this image you can see that the Water2.0 Pro fits without issue as well. You also can add an optional fan to the floor as seen here, but you will need to take care to wire the PSU right as not to block the flow of said fan.
The HDD dock in the top of the chassis will take both a 2.5" drive through the smaller door, and it also takes the 3.5" drive seen here as both the smaller and larger doors fold out of the way to allow for this to happen.
As you can see from this image, out of the box, the Urban S71 uses a negative air pressure system. I know they show the flow coming in through the floor, but remember that is optional. This leaves the front fan blowing in, and the top and rear exhaust fans taking out more air than is moving into the chassis. Also not that this time the Water2.0 Extreme has been installed to replace the top 200mm fan.
Since we saw the LED lighting of the front of the chassis with the blue strip glowing and the fan controller and HDD activity lights already illuminated in previous images, I felt another image here would be redundant. The lighting is pretty bright, but most users will only see the front blue line of LED, and it isn't so bright as to blind you or keep you from sleeping in the same room.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Urban S71 Full-Tower Chassis]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard