The packaging is kept rather simple looking, but still uses shiny covered cardboard to give it a little class. At the top you can read NZXT and the Phantom 530 naming above a large image of the white chassis. In the background, to break up the black, there are some blue Tron-like renderings applied.
Spinning the box to the left, the next panel we see covers the names at the top again, but this panel delivers customers the full specifications of what is inside.
The back is a little more involved. NZXT cover features like the fan hub, the 30W fan control switch, rear I/O LED lighting, talks about the top ventilation, shows AIO support, and the fully modular HDD assembly. In eight languages at the bottom of this panel, there is the text that describes what is seen in those images.
On this side of the packaging you will see that my box shows three versions of this chassis. Here is shown a white, black, and a charcoal grey version rather than the red. Maybe there are plans for a fourth? Below the images is reasoning from NZXT on why you should be using this chassis.
Completely out of the box and sitting on the table, my NZXT Phantom 520 in white clothing arrived in perfect condition. The Styrofoam caps, plastic liner and clingy plastic on the window did the job well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- CS:GO is majorly dysfunctional for Australians and in New Zealanders
- Synology teases new OS for its NAS range, Apple Watch app for 2016
- Tesla P85D smashes two Motorsport cars in drag race
- Riot considers G2A sponsorship ban, asks teams to follow suit
- DICE says there will be no microtransactions in Star Wars Battlefront
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio