LEPA doesn't do anything special with the cables and connectors. Things are quite standard with four PCI-E connectors over two cables, 12 SATA connectors over three cables, and four Molex connectors plus an FDD connector on one more cable. Also present are two 8-pin motherboard connectors and the 20+4 pin connector natively wired to the power supply.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
The LEPA G850-MAS is made by CWT and you can tell that it is nearly identical to the recently reviewed Thermaltake SMART 750W. Just as was with it, the reduction of components and increased efficiency of these units reduce the requirements for passive cooling, so there isn't much going on here in that manner.
A single Panasonic bulk capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is littered with a bunch of Nippon Chemi-Con caps.
LEPA uses the Yate Loon D14BH-12 fan to provide the active cooling for the G850-MAS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Quite a few' of THQ Nordic's new games are from THQ IPs
- PS4 Slim: 1.84 TFLOPs, HDD swapping, no 4K or HDR
- No Man's Sky concurrent players tanks by 90% on Steam
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's patch fixes some issues on PC
- No Man's Sky mod lets you travel underwater, and more
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller