LEPA doesn't do anything special with the cables and connectors. Things are quite standard with four PCI-E connectors over two cables, 12 SATA connectors over three cables, and four Molex connectors plus an FDD connector on one more cable. Also present are two 8-pin motherboard connectors and the 20+4 pin connector natively wired to the power supply.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
The LEPA G850-MAS is made by CWT and you can tell that it is nearly identical to the recently reviewed Thermaltake SMART 750W. Just as was with it, the reduction of components and increased efficiency of these units reduce the requirements for passive cooling, so there isn't much going on here in that manner.
A single Panasonic bulk capacitor sits on the primary side of the power supply.
The secondary side is littered with a bunch of Nippon Chemi-Con caps.
LEPA uses the Yate Loon D14BH-12 fan to provide the active cooling for the G850-MAS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017