Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find the power supply surrounded by at least a half an inch of foam on all sides, providing plenty of protection to the unit during shipping.
The G850-MAS features the usual Enermax metallic gray texturized finish that we've seen on most of their power supplies for the last few years. The top houses the I/O specification label and serial number.
Both sides feature the same LEPA G Series logo with the other being inverted so that it is displayed properly if mounted in the bottom of a case instead of the top.
Moving to the back, we don't find anything special. The only things back here are the AC input and honeycomb mesh grill to allow the exhaust out of the power supply.
The front presents us with the modular connectors for the G850-MAS. Not only are the connectors color coded and labeled, but LEPA takes the extra step and makes sure that you don't forget it by labeling them a second time.
The bottom of the G850-MAS power supply houses the 140mm fan and black wire grill to protect it.
All of the modular cables are of the flat ribbon type.
There isn't much included with the G850-MAS. The only things you'll find will be the AC input cord, mounting screws and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now