Heading into the BIOS you can see we've got the new Click BIOS 4 setup. It's not too different to the previous versions of the Click BIOS we've seen before.
If you're heading into the BIOS, you'll probably be in the OC section. While a small board, you can see above we've still got all the normal features you'd expect when it comes to overclocking. And because of that, we're hoping that we still manage to get some strong performance out of it.
Heading through the rest of the BIOS, you can see all the normal options, including the new Board Explorer, which is really cool. You can head over the highlighted areas of the board and see what components are installed. Above you can see on one of the SATA ports we've got a Corsair Force GT SSD drive plugged in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel