Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box is found inside of the lowest hot-swap bay, and above pictured is what it contained. There is the angles screw driver at the left for getting in and tightening the screws in the expansion slots. You get a large bag of short fan screws, a bag of much longer fan screws, and I am not too sure what the two long screws and plastic spacers are for.
Then you get a bag of screws for the motherboard, PSU and hard drives. The second bag contains screws for the ODD and SSD installations, and again I am not sure about the single screw in a bag by itself.
You also get a three page manual to go with the chassis and the literature on the two year warranty that goes with the 900D. The reason the manual is so short is that this is geared to enthusiasts, and Corsair assumes you have knowledge of what to do.
Opening the manual you are given a two page diagram of the chassis. This diagram explodes the chassis into its various components and labels them so that you can read and familiarize yourself with the chassis in one place.
The last page shows all of the hardware, their count, and what each is used for with the 900D. It also shows that there are 12 cable ties that come with this chassis, and there are, but they were stuck in the bottom of the hardware box, and I missed it at the time of taking the photo.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now