Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box is found inside of the lowest hot-swap bay, and above pictured is what it contained. There is the angles screw driver at the left for getting in and tightening the screws in the expansion slots. You get a large bag of short fan screws, a bag of much longer fan screws, and I am not too sure what the two long screws and plastic spacers are for.
Then you get a bag of screws for the motherboard, PSU and hard drives. The second bag contains screws for the ODD and SSD installations, and again I am not sure about the single screw in a bag by itself.
You also get a three page manual to go with the chassis and the literature on the two year warranty that goes with the 900D. The reason the manual is so short is that this is geared to enthusiasts, and Corsair assumes you have knowledge of what to do.
Opening the manual you are given a two page diagram of the chassis. This diagram explodes the chassis into its various components and labels them so that you can read and familiarize yourself with the chassis in one place.
The last page shows all of the hardware, their count, and what each is used for with the 900D. It also shows that there are 12 cable ties that come with this chassis, and there are, but they were stuck in the bottom of the hardware box, and I missed it at the time of taking the photo.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications