Going with the plain brown cardboard and black screen printing is a great way to leave more money for the features. On the front of the packaging you are shown a rendering of the chassis along with its naming. Off to the right are four obvious reasons why someone would want such a tower.
Spinning things to the right you can now see that there are three specifications charts in different languages, and you are also shown renderings of the front of the chassis, as well as a look inside the left panel with both doors removed.
Here you are shows the chassis in an exploded rendering showing all the components and what comes apart where. Corsair give a list of the contents minus the hardware, and at the bottom discuss the flexibility, cooling, and its ease of use with bullet points for each topic.
This is a copy of the opposing smaller panel, but the specifications charts are covered in three other languages.
The inner packaging is the tried and true setup of thick Styrofoam used at the top and bottom covering a thick plastic liner. You will also find that all of the door panel edges, as well as the aluminum trim and widow are all protected with either plastic applied to them, or through the use of tape. Even with the chassis being this heavy, and the fact I think this came directly from the manufacturer overseas, it did a great job of getting this huge super-tower to my door in one piece.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015