Going with the plain brown cardboard and black screen printing is a great way to leave more money for the features. On the front of the packaging you are shown a rendering of the chassis along with its naming. Off to the right are four obvious reasons why someone would want such a tower.
Spinning things to the right you can now see that there are three specifications charts in different languages, and you are also shown renderings of the front of the chassis, as well as a look inside the left panel with both doors removed.
Here you are shows the chassis in an exploded rendering showing all the components and what comes apart where. Corsair give a list of the contents minus the hardware, and at the bottom discuss the flexibility, cooling, and its ease of use with bullet points for each topic.
This is a copy of the opposing smaller panel, but the specifications charts are covered in three other languages.
The inner packaging is the tried and true setup of thick Styrofoam used at the top and bottom covering a thick plastic liner. You will also find that all of the door panel edges, as well as the aluminum trim and widow are all protected with either plastic applied to them, or through the use of tape. Even with the chassis being this heavy, and the fact I think this came directly from the manufacturer overseas, it did a great job of getting this huge super-tower to my door in one piece.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spotify in 'advanced talks' to buy SoundCloud
- Hardware Deals: i5-6600K nears $200, GTX 1070 under $350
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti has no PCIe power connector
- AMD rumored to launch Vega 10 with HBM2 later this year
- AMD gaining discrete GPU market share from NVIDIA
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now