Going with the plain brown cardboard and black screen printing is a great way to leave more money for the features. On the front of the packaging you are shown a rendering of the chassis along with its naming. Off to the right are four obvious reasons why someone would want such a tower.
Spinning things to the right you can now see that there are three specifications charts in different languages, and you are also shown renderings of the front of the chassis, as well as a look inside the left panel with both doors removed.
Here you are shows the chassis in an exploded rendering showing all the components and what comes apart where. Corsair give a list of the contents minus the hardware, and at the bottom discuss the flexibility, cooling, and its ease of use with bullet points for each topic.
This is a copy of the opposing smaller panel, but the specifications charts are covered in three other languages.
The inner packaging is the tried and true setup of thick Styrofoam used at the top and bottom covering a thick plastic liner. You will also find that all of the door panel edges, as well as the aluminum trim and widow are all protected with either plastic applied to them, or through the use of tape. Even with the chassis being this heavy, and the fact I think this came directly from the manufacturer overseas, it did a great job of getting this huge super-tower to my door in one piece.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel