The V8 GTS comes in some very attractive packaging. On the front is the "chromed" company name and the product name near the bottom, along with a large image of the powered cooler. It also points out at the bottom that this cooler uses Vapor Chamber tech, offers maximum cooling performance, and has a super long life bearing on the 140mm fans.
The next panel offers another angle to view the V8 GTS, but this time near the bottom Cooler Master places the socket compatibility lists.
The back offers information about the triple tower, its eight pipes and cooling performance; it also addresses the Horizontal Vapor Chamber, and finishes with information on the bearing and the 160,000 hours of life to the fans. This is all then repeated in seven other languages, before you run into the dimensional drawings at the bottom.
The last panel on the packaging uses the purple background we always see with Cooler Master products, and on it you will find the specifications chart that we covered on the last page.
Inside of the box you will find the white hardware box first. After removing that you can pull the top half of the dense foam inner packaging to remove the cooler. You can tell from the earlier images that the box took a pretty good hit in transit, but due to the two piece of foam surrounding the cooler, there was no damage to the cooler - it arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master V8 GTS CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015