The V8 GTS comes in some very attractive packaging. On the front is the "chromed" company name and the product name near the bottom, along with a large image of the powered cooler. It also points out at the bottom that this cooler uses Vapor Chamber tech, offers maximum cooling performance, and has a super long life bearing on the 140mm fans.
The next panel offers another angle to view the V8 GTS, but this time near the bottom Cooler Master places the socket compatibility lists.
The back offers information about the triple tower, its eight pipes and cooling performance; it also addresses the Horizontal Vapor Chamber, and finishes with information on the bearing and the 160,000 hours of life to the fans. This is all then repeated in seven other languages, before you run into the dimensional drawings at the bottom.
The last panel on the packaging uses the purple background we always see with Cooler Master products, and on it you will find the specifications chart that we covered on the last page.
Inside of the box you will find the white hardware box first. After removing that you can pull the top half of the dense foam inner packaging to remove the cooler. You can tell from the earlier images that the box took a pretty good hit in transit, but due to the two piece of foam surrounding the cooler, there was no damage to the cooler - it arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Cooler Master V8 GTS CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives