Accessories and Documentation
All of this is packed inside of a bag that you will find with all the tied up cabling from the fan controller. In this bag you will locate two additional fan leads in case you do damage to the ones on the controller, and the same is offered with the pair of extra thermal probes. You are also given eight mounting screws to be sure this isn't going anywhere, and you are also given nine yellow stickers to apply the thermal probes to things with.
Then we were also given this 11 language user's manual that was shipped on top of the plastic inner packaging.
Inside of which you will find a safety warning next to a list of all the included parts and components, and it then gives some parameters of what this devices is capable of.
It then moves on to dimensional drawings above how to install this fan controller into a chassis. The right page delivers information on where to make all of the connections from the Touch-2100 to your motherboard, as well as the power and fan connections.
The last two pages cover the way you should use and place the thermal sensors. Of course with seven options and only five leads, you pick which ones are best for your needs. The right page then offers a quick tutorial on how to work the controls, and if you do things right, you get an audible beep to let you know something has changed, and it will flash to allow you to change the setting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Aerocool Touch-2100 Touch Screen Fan Controller]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact