Accessories and Documentation
All of this is packed inside of a bag that you will find with all the tied up cabling from the fan controller. In this bag you will locate two additional fan leads in case you do damage to the ones on the controller, and the same is offered with the pair of extra thermal probes. You are also given eight mounting screws to be sure this isn't going anywhere, and you are also given nine yellow stickers to apply the thermal probes to things with.
Then we were also given this 11 language user's manual that was shipped on top of the plastic inner packaging.
Inside of which you will find a safety warning next to a list of all the included parts and components, and it then gives some parameters of what this devices is capable of.
It then moves on to dimensional drawings above how to install this fan controller into a chassis. The right page delivers information on where to make all of the connections from the Touch-2100 to your motherboard, as well as the power and fan connections.
The last two pages cover the way you should use and place the thermal sensors. Of course with seven options and only five leads, you pick which ones are best for your needs. The right page then offers a quick tutorial on how to work the controls, and if you do things right, you get an audible beep to let you know something has changed, and it will flash to allow you to change the setting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Aerocool Touch-2100 Touch Screen Fan Controller]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni