If you've seen any of the higher-end JetStream offerings from Palit in the past, the triple fan heatsink design wouldn't be new to you. You can see we've got a large fan in the center that goes over the top of the GPU, while two smaller fans are found at each end to help keep everything as cool as possible. If you look carefully you can see the massive heatsink behind the fans and some copper heat pipes.
Taking a look across the top you can see we've got a single 8-pin PCIe and 6-pin PCIe power connector at the back. Closer to the front you can see the standard dual SLI connector setup, which allows up to three GTX 770s to run in SLI.
Moving to the front you can see we've got the typical I/O setup with two Dual-Link DVI connectors in the form of a DVI-D and DVI-I. You can see we've also got a HDMI and DisplayPort connector, along with a vent to let some of the hot air escape out the back of the card and your case.
Out of the box a reference GTX 770 carries a core clock of 1046MHz, which is boosted up to 1085MHz. As for the 2GB of GDDR5, that comes in at 7012MHz QDR. The JetStream version of the GTX 770 from Palit comes overclocked out of the box. While like most companies they've chosen to leave the memory clock alone, they have bumped the core clock to 1150MHz, which has pushed the boosted clock up to 1202MHz.
As we mentioned earlier, our plan was to overclock the GTX 770 JetStream today. Looking above you can see we pushed the core a little higher to 1180MHz, which pushed the boost clock up to 1232MHz.
As for the 2GB of GDDR5 memory, that's now running at a solid 7600MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Fire Strike]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Metro Last Light]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 19 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 20 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 21 [Temperature Test]
- Page 22 [Sound Test]
- Page 23 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 24 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent