Corsair Carbide Air 540 ATX Cube Chassis
Seeing the Air 540 straight on, you see two distinct sections. The left side uses thick plastic lines separated with wide tall expanses of mesh, and there is a Corsair logo dead center of it. The right side uses flat textured plastic and offers you a pair of 5.25" bays and the front I/O panel.
That I/O panel offers a small reset button on the left of the HDD activity LED, and then you run into the larger power button. All that is left is the pair of 3.5mm jacks for HD Audio, and the pair of USB 3.0 ports.
The same ventilation design that is used on the front of the chassis continues right across the roof. Again you have a long run of very well ventilated plastic and mesh on the left, and the right keeps with the textured plastic flatness.
The left side of the chassis is almost all window. There really is just enough steel left to have a sturdy panel, and the rest us cut out to allow for the clear view of the entire left side of the chassis.
When looking at the rear of the chassis, you get a much better sense of what is going on here. The left side is almost fully ventilated above where the PSU gets installed. To the right you have ventilation, then the rear I/O and fan. At the bottom you have eight expansion slots with more ventilation next to it.
The right side of the chassis has little to offer in styling or looks, but there is a large ventilated area near the back that allows the power supply that installs on its side - a great way to take in fresh air. This is why there are the five stripes of holes in the bottom right corner.
The bottom of the chassis offers large rectangular feet to give this chassis a solid footing. The large section at the top is the underside of two of the storage racks, while at the bottom you can see tabs from the PSU support and all the holes to the right of it for the adjustable PSU support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- The current cables will fit the vast majority of motherboards on the market. To accommodate additional motherboard layouts we have extended the cable length by 6 inches. These will ship in future cases and will also be available as a replacement kit for existing customers in August. Customers that require the longer cable kit can contact Corsair technical support.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points