Helping to shave some of the cost, the Air 540 is shipped inside of a plain brown box that uses monochromatic printing to get the job done. A large rendering of the chassis sits next to the naming and the short list of features which are then repeated many times.
The next panel offers the naming at the top, but under the handle, you will find a specifications list. At the very bottom Corsair show the Air 540 from the left without the panel, from the front, and they finish out with an image of the right side without the panel as well.
On the back side of the box you will find much more to look at. There is an exploded diagram showing how all the panels, and components can be removed from the frame of this chassis. There are also brief descriptions of the features listed on the front to better explain why they are important to this design.
The final panel offers the same information we saw on the opposing side of this packaging. The only thing that changes is the fact that the languages used in the specs charts on this side are different than those on the other side.
Internally, the Air 540 is wrapped in a very large cloth bag. This is used instead of the plastic liner, and is something usually reserved for flagship cases. To protect it from potential football games or it being kicked off the delivery truck, thick Styrofoam covers the front panel completely as well as the back of the chassis.
As I was removing the foam and the cloth bag, I ran across the user's manual and some literature on the warranty. It is just laid on the case as it is bagged up, but it allows you access to information before you just start breaking things to get inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
- The current cables will fit the vast majority of motherboards on the market. To accommodate additional motherboard layouts we have extended the cable length by 6 inches. These will ship in future cases and will also be available as a replacement kit for existing customers in August. Customers that require the longer cable kit can contact Corsair technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance