Heading into the BIOS you're going to see an almost identical design to what was seen on the Z87X-UD3H, which we also reviewed recently. The main difference is the color scheme. Where the UD3H offered a blue scheme to match that board, the OC offers an orange one that matches it - a nice touch.
If you're going to do any overclocking, you'll no doubt be bouncing towards the Home and Performance section of the BIOS. The Performance area is the one that offers you a lot more options when it comes to all aspects of overclocking.
Moving past those two key areas you can see the standard setup of options when it comes to the rest of the BIOS. As always, though, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll more than likely be looking at the first two areas.
Finally before we leave the BIOS, it's worth mentioning that by hitting F2 you can go into the more classic UEFI BIOS. While this was always our option over the 3D one, the new default BIOS is really fantastic and easy to use. As always, if you're going to do overclocking you'll be in the M.I.T. section, and apart from that the rest of it is self-explanatory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Escape from Tarkov looks like one of the best games ever
- Nintendo releases Special Edition: Lime Green 3DS XL
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook