Heading into the BIOS you're going to see an almost identical design to what was seen on the Z87X-UD3H, which we also reviewed recently. The main difference is the color scheme. Where the UD3H offered a blue scheme to match that board, the OC offers an orange one that matches it - a nice touch.
If you're going to do any overclocking, you'll no doubt be bouncing towards the Home and Performance section of the BIOS. The Performance area is the one that offers you a lot more options when it comes to all aspects of overclocking.
Moving past those two key areas you can see the standard setup of options when it comes to the rest of the BIOS. As always, though, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll more than likely be looking at the first two areas.
Finally before we leave the BIOS, it's worth mentioning that by hitting F2 you can go into the more classic UEFI BIOS. While this was always our option over the 3D one, the new default BIOS is really fantastic and easy to use. As always, if you're going to do overclocking you'll be in the M.I.T. section, and apart from that the rest of it is self-explanatory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now