Heading into the BIOS you're going to see an almost identical design to what was seen on the Z87X-UD3H, which we also reviewed recently. The main difference is the color scheme. Where the UD3H offered a blue scheme to match that board, the OC offers an orange one that matches it - a nice touch.
If you're going to do any overclocking, you'll no doubt be bouncing towards the Home and Performance section of the BIOS. The Performance area is the one that offers you a lot more options when it comes to all aspects of overclocking.
Moving past those two key areas you can see the standard setup of options when it comes to the rest of the BIOS. As always, though, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll more than likely be looking at the first two areas.
Finally before we leave the BIOS, it's worth mentioning that by hitting F2 you can go into the more classic UEFI BIOS. While this was always our option over the 3D one, the new default BIOS is really fantastic and easy to use. As always, if you're going to do overclocking you'll be in the M.I.T. section, and apart from that the rest of it is self-explanatory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 2.74 million Switch systems in first month
- Nintendo profits increase by 521%
- Tekken 7's boxing kangaroo nixed due to animal activists
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives