Getting into the BIOS we're greeted with a new setup which is something we've seen a few companies do with the latest generation Intel Z87 chipset. Some have changed it a fair bit, while others have just done a little bit of tweaking. GIGABYTE have dropped the 3D BIOS, though, and we think it's only a good thing.
Starting from the home screen you're offered overclocking options. If you want to go into more detail when it comes to overclocking, though, you can head into the Performance section which offers us all the advanced options that you'd expect.
As we move past the Performance options, we can see all the other typical settings that you'd expect to see. The new BIOS layout is super easy to use and ultimately looks fantastic. We're really happy with what GIGABYTE has done here.
If you're not a fan of the new design, you can hit F2 and go to Classic Mode. Here is everything you'd expect and in the same position as we saw in the Z77 offerings. We found the new setup great to use, though, and really had no need to use the Classic Mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now