Getting into the BIOS we're greeted with a new setup which is something we've seen a few companies do with the latest generation Intel Z87 chipset. Some have changed it a fair bit, while others have just done a little bit of tweaking. GIGABYTE have dropped the 3D BIOS, though, and we think it's only a good thing.
Starting from the home screen you're offered overclocking options. If you want to go into more detail when it comes to overclocking, though, you can head into the Performance section which offers us all the advanced options that you'd expect.
As we move past the Performance options, we can see all the other typical settings that you'd expect to see. The new BIOS layout is super easy to use and ultimately looks fantastic. We're really happy with what GIGABYTE has done here.
If you're not a fan of the new design, you can hit F2 and go to Classic Mode. Here is everything you'd expect and in the same position as we saw in the Z77 offerings. We found the new setup great to use, though, and really had no need to use the Classic Mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched