Getting into the BIOS we're greeted with a new setup which is something we've seen a few companies do with the latest generation Intel Z87 chipset. Some have changed it a fair bit, while others have just done a little bit of tweaking. GIGABYTE have dropped the 3D BIOS, though, and we think it's only a good thing.
Starting from the home screen you're offered overclocking options. If you want to go into more detail when it comes to overclocking, though, you can head into the Performance section which offers us all the advanced options that you'd expect.
As we move past the Performance options, we can see all the other typical settings that you'd expect to see. The new BIOS layout is super easy to use and ultimately looks fantastic. We're really happy with what GIGABYTE has done here.
If you're not a fan of the new design, you can hit F2 and go to Classic Mode. Here is everything you'd expect and in the same position as we saw in the Z77 offerings. We found the new setup great to use, though, and really had no need to use the Classic Mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent