We continue to work our way through the collection of Z87 boards that have piled up and today's offering comes from our friends over from GIGABYTE under the much known UD3H name. Today, though, we've been fortunate enough to get our hands on a new i7 4770k chip which we've been told will overclock better than our previous chip.
Due to that we're really looking forward to the overclocking side of things to see just what we're able to do today. Of course there's a couple of things we need to do before we get to that area.
So, with that said let's get into the package and move forward to see what GIGABYTE is bringing to the table with the new Z87X-UD3H motherboard.
Taking a look at the box you can see we've got an awesome black design. The brand and model are seen clearly on the front and a big push is being made for Ultra Durable 5 Plus, which is of course one of the main features promoted by GIGABYTE. Turning the box over you can see we've got a picture of the board and a ton of detail in regards to some of the main features that are offered.
Looking at some of the main ones you can see we've got Durable Black Solid Caps, 15u gold Plated CPU Socket and all IR Digital Power Design to help keep the power strong and stable throughout. Extras include the Gaming Headphone Amplifier for an enhanced audio experience, 2x Copper PCB and UEFI DualBIOS to name a few more. We've got a couple more that are highlighted, but we'll take a closer look at them when we move onto the board.
Being a UD3H offering means we don't have a massive bundle. Looking above you can see the standard paperwork and driver CD along with four SATA cables, rear I/O back plate and a single SLI bridge.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand