Aerocool Xpredator X3 Devil Red Edition Full-Tower Chassis
The bezel on the X3 is very similar to what was offered on the X1, and stays very true to its roots. Down the middle, the bezel is all steel mesh, with three 5.25" bay covers at the top. The side of the bezel protrude quite a bit, but on the angled sides, you have vents and red mesh panels to allow air to flow past the side of the bays behind it.
As the front angles back to meet the top of the chassis, Aerocool has placed a large front I/O panel backed with a black aluminum cover piece. In this panel you have strips of LEDs on both sides that surround the I/O panel. On it you have a fan control knob on either side, USB 3.0 on both sides of the 3.5mm audio jacks, and the power button. Just behind the panel you see the 2.5" dock included as well.
The top of the chassis ships with the slide lever on the edge of the top slid back and the vents are closed. I slid the lever forward to open the louvers to show that with it opened, there is plenty of space for airflow to escape naturally due to convection.
The left side of the chassis does remind me a lot of the styling of the original concept, but the window has been changed, and the louvers have been moved and resized. You also notice right away that part of what makes this the Devil Red Edition is the red interior of the chassis, not just the external trim.
Behind the X3 you can see the top is easy to remove with just a tug in the cut-out. You then have a total of four water cooling holes, above and below the rear exhaust fan. You are also given ventilated slot covers that are painted red to match the theme.
The right side panel of this chassis is flat, textured, and black. Let's hope there is plenty of room behind the motherboard tray, or this panel may be rough getting it back in place.
Underneath of the Xpredator X3 you will find two large feet in the front with rubber rings to keep the chassis in place. There is a large dust filter for the power supply and optional fan placement location, and is why the feet in the rear of the chassis are so small, to allow the filter to slide out the back of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications