Connectivity and the Finished Product
My 15" Lenovo laptop that I have been using for years now is a good fit on the DEEPCOOL M6. It leaves a bit of room around the edges where a 17" laptop would likely cover the majority of the top. The textured surface of the M6 also gives the rubber pads on my laptop no issues with it staying in one place.
There is no way to adjust the angle of the top surface of the M6, but as you can see, the 10 degree angle provided makes the keys easier to use, while raising the back of the laptop near three inches, raising the screen so it is easier to see too.
I wasn't so happy about the wiring, though. They give you what could be a really cool looking laptop cooler, and with wires having to be tied up and routed out in the open, it left me feeling it was a bit tacky. Maybe some wire routing channels or a retractable plug would have kept it cleaner, but I feel like we went from Ferrari to a Ford here.
Now we have the M6 connected to the Lenovo, and you can see what I mean about the awkwardness of the wiring. All I have left to do is to plug the laptop into the wall, break in the speakers, and get to the thermal testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti teased for January 2017
- Windows 10 is now on over 400 million devices
- Final 'Fantastic Beasts' trailer brings back the magic
- Disney remaking 'The Lion King' in new CG hybrid feature
- Pre-order Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess figures now
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now