Connectivity and the Finished Product
My 15" Lenovo laptop that I have been using for years now is a good fit on the DEEPCOOL M6. It leaves a bit of room around the edges where a 17" laptop would likely cover the majority of the top. The textured surface of the M6 also gives the rubber pads on my laptop no issues with it staying in one place.
There is no way to adjust the angle of the top surface of the M6, but as you can see, the 10 degree angle provided makes the keys easier to use, while raising the back of the laptop near three inches, raising the screen so it is easier to see too.
I wasn't so happy about the wiring, though. They give you what could be a really cool looking laptop cooler, and with wires having to be tied up and routed out in the open, it left me feeling it was a bit tacky. Maybe some wire routing channels or a retractable plug would have kept it cleaner, but I feel like we went from Ferrari to a Ford here.
Now we have the M6 connected to the Lenovo, and you can see what I mean about the awkwardness of the wiring. All I have left to do is to plug the laptop into the wall, break in the speakers, and get to the thermal testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus blames third-parties for faulty USB Type-C cable and adapter
- 4Chan fights terrorism with humor, photoshopping rubber ducks on ISIS
- Russian hackers have scraped over $790 million in three years
- Online store, Yatango, closes shop and leaves buyers hanging
- Carbon lattice material now set for use in high-end microphones
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis