Accessories and Documentation
Inside the box along with the M6 you are given two cables. The one on the left is a simple UBS 2.0 to USB 2.0 cable that is two foot long and allows you to power the fan and the additional four ports. The two foot of cable on the right is a 3.5mm pass-through cable that takes the laptops output and sends it to the 2.1 speaker system in the M6.
If you do need instructions for connectivity, refer to the back of the external packaging. There is where you will find two images of the cooler and one of a laptop showing how the cables are to be connected to get both fan and USB power, but also audio.
If the images weren't simple enough for you to follow, under those images you also have written descriptions of the connectivity and usage of the various features found on the back. At the very end, DEEPCOOL states that you would need to buy your own 5V 1.5A power cable if you wish to use the DC IN port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives