Accessories and Documentation
Inside the box along with the M6 you are given two cables. The one on the left is a simple UBS 2.0 to USB 2.0 cable that is two foot long and allows you to power the fan and the additional four ports. The two foot of cable on the right is a 3.5mm pass-through cable that takes the laptops output and sends it to the 2.1 speaker system in the M6.
If you do need instructions for connectivity, refer to the back of the external packaging. There is where you will find two images of the cooler and one of a laptop showing how the cables are to be connected to get both fan and USB power, but also audio.
If the images weren't simple enough for you to follow, under those images you also have written descriptions of the connectivity and usage of the various features found on the back. At the very end, DEEPCOOL states that you would need to buy your own 5V 1.5A power cable if you wish to use the DC IN port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications