DEEPCOOL M6 Audio Cooling Pad
Now that the M6 is unimpeded by any packaging, you get a much better look at the aesthetics of this cooler. It has an aggressive scoop style nose to it, offers the large fan in the middle along with the subwoofer, and the red and silver is a nice pop of color.
The top of the M6 will accommodate laptops up to 17" for starters, and the large 140mm fan should offer users a good breeze through their keyboards. The shape of the mesh panel and the "venting" on the sides of it are purely for design and offer no real functionality.
On the left side of the M6, what appears to be some sort of red and silver air vent is actually a mesh cover to cover the left channel's 52mm tweeter. The angle is also set to 10 degrees for two reasons. One is that it is more ergonomic for your wrists, but the other it to raise the screen that 75mm off the table to allow you to sit taller in the chair as well.
The left half of the back side of the M6 is what we are looking at in this image. Here you will locate a four port USB hub to allow you to still connect all the peripherals needed to not be worried about giving one up on the laptop to power this.
The right half of the back side offers the connectivity and controls for the M6. You have a DC IN jack, but no cable provided, and to connect this to a laptop you need the 3.5mm audio jack and the USB port to be connected, so it can source audio and power from the laptop. There is also the fan control dial that will turn completely off, or allow you control of the fan from 700 to 1100 RPM.
Just as I explained about the left side of the M6, the red and silver addition to this right side of the cooler is to cover the right speaker in the system, while adding just a bit of flash to the design.
Looking at the underside of the M6, you will see four small rubber pads near the corners to give this device a bit of stick on almost any surface. You can also see that the back is designed as the only inlet to the fan, and it is channelled right over the fan intake so nothing that comes is will escape the intake and be pushed into the bottom of your laptop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller