DEEPCOOL M6 Audio Cooling Pad
Now that the M6 is unimpeded by any packaging, you get a much better look at the aesthetics of this cooler. It has an aggressive scoop style nose to it, offers the large fan in the middle along with the subwoofer, and the red and silver is a nice pop of color.
The top of the M6 will accommodate laptops up to 17" for starters, and the large 140mm fan should offer users a good breeze through their keyboards. The shape of the mesh panel and the "venting" on the sides of it are purely for design and offer no real functionality.
On the left side of the M6, what appears to be some sort of red and silver air vent is actually a mesh cover to cover the left channel's 52mm tweeter. The angle is also set to 10 degrees for two reasons. One is that it is more ergonomic for your wrists, but the other it to raise the screen that 75mm off the table to allow you to sit taller in the chair as well.
The left half of the back side of the M6 is what we are looking at in this image. Here you will locate a four port USB hub to allow you to still connect all the peripherals needed to not be worried about giving one up on the laptop to power this.
The right half of the back side offers the connectivity and controls for the M6. You have a DC IN jack, but no cable provided, and to connect this to a laptop you need the 3.5mm audio jack and the USB port to be connected, so it can source audio and power from the laptop. There is also the fan control dial that will turn completely off, or allow you control of the fan from 700 to 1100 RPM.
Just as I explained about the left side of the M6, the red and silver addition to this right side of the cooler is to cover the right speaker in the system, while adding just a bit of flash to the design.
Looking at the underside of the M6, you will see four small rubber pads near the corners to give this device a bit of stick on almost any surface. You can also see that the back is designed as the only inlet to the fan, and it is channelled right over the fan intake so nothing that comes is will escape the intake and be pushed into the bottom of your laptop.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD