The front of the box is very basic, but shows off everything you need to attract you to this device. A clean white background with the company and product naming including a very large portion of the cooler on this panel would make me want to pick it up for a closer look.
Both sides offer solid black panels with the DEEPCOOL name centered on them. As for the longer sides to the box, they are just white paperboard with no useful information offered on them, so I decided not to include images of all of the monotony.
On the back of the packaging you will find the user guide on the left with illustrations and text to help explain how it works and what is needed to connect the M6 to your laptop. The right half, under the M6 name, offers 13 languages of the specifications of both the cooler as well as the speaker system.
When you open the box you will find that the M6 is wrapped in plastic to protect the finishes and colors on the cooler. To protect it from dropping or throwing damages in shipping, both ends of the cooler use caps of dense foam surrounded in cardboard sleeves to keep the M6 in one piece as mine was when it arrived at my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications