The front of the box is very basic, but shows off everything you need to attract you to this device. A clean white background with the company and product naming including a very large portion of the cooler on this panel would make me want to pick it up for a closer look.
Both sides offer solid black panels with the DEEPCOOL name centered on them. As for the longer sides to the box, they are just white paperboard with no useful information offered on them, so I decided not to include images of all of the monotony.
On the back of the packaging you will find the user guide on the left with illustrations and text to help explain how it works and what is needed to connect the M6 to your laptop. The right half, under the M6 name, offers 13 languages of the specifications of both the cooler as well as the speaker system.
When you open the box you will find that the M6 is wrapped in plastic to protect the finishes and colors on the cooler. To protect it from dropping or throwing damages in shipping, both ends of the cooler use caps of dense foam surrounded in cardboard sleeves to keep the M6 in one piece as mine was when it arrived at my door.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now