The Build and Finished Product
I really like that each of the covers has their own lines, and that when I stuck the DVD drive in the front of the chassis, it doesn't affect the styling one bit. You can also see that there is plenty of room for air to flow through since you can see the CPU cooler behind it.
There are no issues to report with the interior build process. The ODD locks are secure, adding an SSD was easy enough, and mounting the board and the card shows there is plenty of room for more without issues there either.
Out back, the rear I/O dust cover snapped right in, and the video card was installed without having to flex or force the back of the case to line up the holes. Even the power supply was simple once resting on the bumps and shelf for it.
Wiring is super simple, and I found that this chassis actually has more wire tie points than I could use, and that is something I don't regularly see. Even with a fan controller and say four more fans, wiring can be easily maintained in the A71.
Putting the chassis back together was a cinch. The doors fit back on well without any clearance issues; you just have to remember to leave a spot to plug in the 3-pin fan connection for the 200mm fan on the left side panel.
Powered up, the Chaser A71 starts to glow a bit from the 200mm fans in the left side as well as the one in the top. Not only do they flood the chassis with blue lighting over all of your components, but this choice of fans allows this chassis to run dead silent. I had to get within 3" of any of the fans on this chassis to be able to hear them cut the air at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple Music update brings videos, family plan to Android
- Windows 10 upgrade nag screen interrupts weather lady
- New Apple Music API means endless integration possibilities
- Windows 10 now blocks Google searches from Cortana
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched