The Build and Finished Product
I really like that each of the covers has their own lines, and that when I stuck the DVD drive in the front of the chassis, it doesn't affect the styling one bit. You can also see that there is plenty of room for air to flow through since you can see the CPU cooler behind it.
There are no issues to report with the interior build process. The ODD locks are secure, adding an SSD was easy enough, and mounting the board and the card shows there is plenty of room for more without issues there either.
Out back, the rear I/O dust cover snapped right in, and the video card was installed without having to flex or force the back of the case to line up the holes. Even the power supply was simple once resting on the bumps and shelf for it.
Wiring is super simple, and I found that this chassis actually has more wire tie points than I could use, and that is something I don't regularly see. Even with a fan controller and say four more fans, wiring can be easily maintained in the A71.
Putting the chassis back together was a cinch. The doors fit back on well without any clearance issues; you just have to remember to leave a spot to plug in the 3-pin fan connection for the 200mm fan on the left side panel.
Powered up, the Chaser A71 starts to glow a bit from the 200mm fans in the left side as well as the one in the top. Not only do they flood the chassis with blue lighting over all of your components, but this choice of fans allows this chassis to run dead silent. I had to get within 3" of any of the fans on this chassis to be able to hear them cut the air at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse