Accessories and Documentation
All of the hardware is shipped in a plastic bag, and here is about two-third of what they give you. You get a motherboard speaker and a 3.5" adapter plate to use in the 5.25" bays. You also are given a 4-pin or 8-pin EPS adapter to allow your PSU to reach, and two 4-pin Molex to 3-pin fan adapters. You are also given a set of seven adjustable wire ties.
The rest of the hardware consists of three extra risers for the E-ATX users out there, 21 HDD screws. There is also handful of ODD and motherboard screws, and four hex-head screws for the PSU mounting.
The spacer kit found inside the chassis is to be used in the rear of the chassis. When installing an AIO, the radiator will hit the rear I/O panel inset, so to offer clearance for these coolers, you need to add this spacer to gain the clearance needed.
You also are given the User's Manual and the information covering the two year warranty on this chassis. These are shipped in their own bag, outside of the case, but under the top piece of Styrofoam.
Inside of the manual you start off with a section guide on the left. This will allow you to jump around if you are stuck mid build. The right side offers the specifications along with a parts list to tell you exactly what each bit of the hardware are used for.
The rest of the instructions found in the manual are like you see here. Images at the top show you what to do, while under each group of images, the written instructions are repeated in 12 languages, so the text is kept short, and just enough to get the basic idea of what they are showing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- MSI bundles super-fast Optane M.2 with motherboards
- Director hoping for 'Guardians of the Galaxy' 4K Blu-ray
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family