Not all that long ago we got to see the new mid-tower that Thermaltake added to the Chaser series, with the A41. While not all of the features of the A41 have made it to the larger design, the majority of the styling, layout, and overall theme have stayed much the same. Two features I saw right from the jump that were removed from the latest design were the headphone hanger bolted to the door, and the large "duck feet" style of footing that was used in the A41. The last, and likely the most important change to this new design is that we have now moved from the mid-tower design of the Chaser A41 into a full-tower design this time.
When you glance on site for this newer chassis, there are eight things that are covered in the features. First is the size moving to full-tower so that expandability is no longer an issue. There is the E-Sport design of steel mesh, light blue coloration of parts, and a large windowed side panel. They also go on to cover the HDD dock and the supreme ventilation, and tool-free support inside and outside of the chassis. They then go on to cover the fact that this is a water cooling supported chassis and offers stress free cable management so that users can hide almost everything behind the motherboard tray and still have plenty of tie down options. While at first this does seem to be a list that any chassis maker would display, but it is in the way that these points are incorporated that I think is what will grab your attention.
The latest addition to the Chaser lineup is the new Chaser A71 that we will be looking at and testing today from Thermaltake. Since I covered what it has to offer buyers, what is missing from the A41 design, and what got added specifically to the A71 and was not found on the A41, all I can say now is that I can see this being a chassis a lot of potential buyers may enjoy.
So, why don't we just get to it and jump to the specifications so that I can get into the images and show you why I think the Chaser A71 from Thermaltake will be widely successful.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now