Test System Setup
Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz "C"
Video card(s): PowerColor Radeon 9800 Pro (Supplied by Altech Computers)
Memory: 2 X 256 Geil PC3500 (Supplied by Geil)
Hard Disk(s): Maxtor 80GB 7200RPM Serial ATA (Supplied by Altech Computers)
Operating System Used: Windows XP Professional SP1
Drivers Used: Catalyst 3.5
Software Used: SiSoft Sandra MAX3, 3D Mark 03, 3D Mark 01, Comanche 4, Unreal Tournament 2003, Quake 3, PC Mark 2002 and Jedi Knight 2
As usual we included a host of benchmarks that not only test the theoretical maximum of a product but also what it is capable of when it comes to real world gaming.
When it came to testing video, we choose to run in two resolutions - first 640 X 480 which helps test the motherboard, chipset, processor and memory. While this is all good and well, literally no one with this motherboard will be gaming at this resolution so for that reason we also include 1280 X 1024 to give people a better idea of real world performance in a practical instance.
- SiSoft Sandra MAX3
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) MAX3 is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Here we see the latest MAX3 pull ahead.
- Un - Buffered
Again, as expected, we see the new MAX3 come ahead again of its older brother.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 3 [Taking it to the MAX]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 4 [Taking it to the MAX Continued]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 5 [Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra MAX3]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark 2002]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2001]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 2003]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight 2]
- ABIT IC7 MAX3 - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications