Inside the Box
The three separate boxes inside slide out like trays. It makes it easy to get out just what you want as you are building without making a mess everywhere.
The top of the Platimax 1350W features the I/O specification label. You can also get an idea of the rough textured black finish on the unit.
Both sides features the same Platimax and arrow logos with the opposite side being inverted.
The front of the Platimax unit features all of the modular connections. My only complaint is that there are no labels here.
There isn't anything out of the usual here on the back of the Platimax. It features your standard honeycomb mesh grill along with on/off rocker switch and AC input. It is nice to see that Enermax has gone with the standard C14 style connector instead of C20 style that many of the higher wattage units use.
The bottom features the 140mm fan with wire grill that covers it. Surrounding the fan is a chrome bezel to add a bit of flair.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved with nylon mesh and secured with heat shrink on each end to prevent it from coming undone.
Also included in the box are mounting screws, reusable Velcro straps, AC input cord and rail distribution card. Also included, but not present, is the user manual and CordGuard clip.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung begins shipping its Dolby Atmos soundbars
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller