There are two things offered on the Stinky website in the download section, there is a firmware update .hex file, and of course this software. On the configuration tab, you can see the Footboard and the four switches. Currently they are set to numbers as if I were going to use them for weapons switching in an FPS game. In this tab you can name the device at the top, choose the type of action being set, keybond the command, and at the bottom you can save the configuration and add new profiles as well as saving them.
Under the Actions tab you have some choices. You can use it Normal, which offers a key press and release type of action to the switch. Then there is the self explanatory Key Down setting. You also have the Pulse setting that will spam a key press as long as you hold the key pressed on the Footboard. You can also set the switch to Unbound, so there is no command, but where is the fun in that?
Once you get used to the Footboard and start making more than one profile, you can start to bind them to specific applications. This way as you go about your day, you don't have to revisit the software every time you want to set the configuration. So, if I were to have BF3, DOTA2, Photoshop, and anything else, the Footboard is ready on demand for the application it is set to start with.
Under the Settings tab you will find the simple settings like if you want this to auto-start on Windows, should it start minimized, or to minimize when you click the X box, rather than shutting off the software all together. There is the Legal button that will show you all of the technical jargon covering the usage and modifications of this device. At the bottom you have the Firmware update tool. While I did use it quite a bit with version 1.0, I did eventually flash over to the version 1.1 software and tried that out as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Stinky Gaming Footboard]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4