Accessories and Documentation
As part of the hardware kit, Stinky sends some different weight springs. The reds are stiffest, greens are in the middle, and the blue springs are the lightest. Using the provided Allen wrench, you can swap out the stock blue and green springs for a custom tuned feel. You also get a retro skateboard-like sticker with the Stinky name on it.
You are also given over six foot of USB cable to help reach the case if it is on the desk rather than under it. One end is a standard USB connection for the PC, and the mini-USB end connects to the Footboard, as I showed earlier.
The only instruction I got were typed up on this letter. It first thanked me for looking at this product, then hits on the features. At the bottom is the important part as that is where they explain how to start off and program the Footboard.
Flipping the letter over the steps for programming continues. It then discusses the spring kits use, how to adjust the springs to fit me exactly, and how the four TBOX setups allow for the springs to be changed as well as the spring's tension.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Stinky Gaming Footboard]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now