Stinky Gaming Footboard
Since I got my sample so early in the development there wasn't any retail packaging ready. What I received inside of a padded envelope was the Footboard, some paperwork and some extra hardware.
The top section of the Footboard is mostly plastic, but this aluminum plate with the company name and LED lights is bolted all the way through so you don't have to worry about screws stripping or the plate coming lose. Dimensionally what you are seeing is 11 inches wide and 14.5 inches long, and it stands one and a half inches tall.
Under the Footboard you get some idea of what is going on with the spring system with the product sicker running the length of the board. You can also see the rubber feet and the connection area at the top left in this image.
Stinky gives the Footboard the model number of SGFB-101201, says it is a Gaming Footboard, and shows it draws 5V of power at 100mA. This device has yet to be patented, it is made in China, and they don't want you removing this large sticker.
The rubber feet aren't just taped to the bottom of the board where they would come lose and fall off easy. Stinky took the extra step to use these feet that require the rounded head to be inside of the footboard grabbing it and holding it in place even with a lot of pressure on the board.
In the space that allows for a couple of fingers to fit in there, there is the mini-USB connection for the included cable, and a power LED that glows red when the device is connected to a PC.
Skipping ahead, I grabbed the cable and plugged the mini-USB end into the Footboard, while the other end of it is obviously connected to the PC now. As you can see, the power LED is now glowing red as I said it would.
Without any drivers installed on the computer, when the Footboard is first connected, both of the red LEDs on top of the board stayed illuminated. It wasn't until I added the software and updated the firmware that I saw the lights acting differently.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Stinky Gaming Footboard]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Helpful Chrome extension lets you play GIFs in Google Search
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog