I am always on the hunt for the strange and unusual, the outside of the box ideas, and things I think our readers would be interested in looking at. One day a few months back, I got a random phone call. Not having any clue where the number was from, I wasn't sure if I even wanted to take it. Well I decided to answer it, and just when I expected to hear a telemarketer cram some BS in my ear, I hear a gentleman introducing himself, commenting on my previous work with TweakTown, and that he was part of this new project he thinks I would like to see, and that my readers would like to have a look at as well. At the end of the conversation I was told that I would be receiving an email with literature and video of this new device.
Not even five minutes later I hear the ding of MS Outlook as it retrieved the new email. After reviewing the information, I really had to see one of these devices for myself, so I went back to the emails and asked for a sample. At this time it was still in the development stages, and I was asked to wait just a little bit longer. After a bit, maybe two weeks, I was told that they had something that they could send out, and it would be on its way as soon as possible. Well, a couple more weeks went by and I didn't see the product arrive, so I got back to them to find out there had been a shipping issue, and there were products lost in transit. Still eagerly waiting to see the new product, I waited some more, and finally one arrived.
Today is the day that we get to look at a new kind of foot switch system, and not just one that throws the PC back to the desktop if someone were to enter while you were watching something you shouldn't be with others in the house. I am talking more of a system of switches and almost a surfboard design to allow your foot to control four switches, allowing you to make fewer movements with the hands and the mouse.
I know that this product may not be for everyone, but why not open your minds into the potential that this new Stinky Footboard gaming controller can offer its users? Let's take a look over the next few pages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Stinky Gaming Footboard]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand