The Build and Finished Product
As I said, removing the front bezel is tough to do, and it is a good thing the front I/O stays attached to the chassis, otherwise you would rip it right off. On the back of the bezel you can see the dense foam applied here and to the inside of the doors, and you can see that the bay covers are screwed in place.
With the build now completed, I went ahead and slid in and latched the DVD drive into the bay, and put the bezel back on. Even here the clips take a good smack to get them to seat against the frame of the chassis.
I did leave the chassis stripped down to its essentials to give you an idea of how large and roomy this chassis is. There is plenty of room up top and in the front for water cooling, and as I said, if you remove the plate at the right, you can do it at the bottom too.
There is nothing unusual to discuss out back either. Everything fit as it should, screwed into place fine, and gave me no hassles.
Behind the motherboard tray I took a little time to make everything tidy. With the drive bays at the left in place, it is much easier to hide the wiring like NZXT did for you out of the box. I wanted to try to use everything as it was and see what can be done, and I am impressed with how well it is laid out back here.
I closed up shop with the build completed. This shows that aside from the exposed DVD drive, which doesn't look that bad, the chassis looks much like it did fresh out of the box. Now all we have to do is plug it in and test it out.
The reason you are seeing the chassis with the panel off was to show that it is in fact running, and when connected to a mouse, keyboard and screen, the LED on the front did not light with HDD access either. Along with the dysfunctional LED on the front, the power switch is also broken. I had to use a screwdriver to boot my system to get the audio and thermal testing done. While I could have asked for a panel replacement, and they would have sent one I'm sure, I just wanted to explain why the last image was like it is. Again, this was an early sample from NZXT, and your case is very unlikely to show up to you like this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the NZXT H630 Ultra-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the H630]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Acer announces new Predator Gaming Series monitors with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Acer shows off Chromebook R 11, a convertible Chromebook
- Vantage Robotics shows off Snap, a safe drone with a 4K camera
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't have server browsers on PC
- We are looking for a professional YouTuber for video content
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015