Inside the Box
The inside is just as plain as the outside. Short of the cables and the plastic bag, there is no protection between the cardboard and the power supply.
The i700 is finished in semi-gloss black.
This side features the I/O specification label and serial number while the other side blank.
Standard honeycomb mesh provides the exhaust ventilation alongside the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
As there aren't any modular connections or vents here, there just isn't much to look at on the front.
That is, unless you want to look at the lack of cable guard where all the unsleeved wires exit the power supply. If you look closely, you can see the yellow cables have been smashed against the hosing. Given the right circumstances, it would be possible for this to wear through and cause a short in the unit.
The bottom features the 120mm fan and stamped grill that covers it.
Also included with the unit are mounting screws, AC input cord and a user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD