Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box strapped to the back of the case, you will find this as part of the contents. You get a pair of zip-ties, a motherboard speaker and a large plastic clamp to maintain wires with foam tape on the pack. There are 13 grommets to use with the keyed openings in the various panels. The four smaller ones are for use with the brackets on the floor.
Shipped in three smaller bags you will locate all of the screws. The PSU screws are at top left followed by the 2.5" storage drive screws, and then the motherboard screws as you go right. At the bottom you have thumbscrews for the ODD, a pair of small countersunk screws with no real use, and the 3.5" storage drive screws finish them out.
You are also given this USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter to allow you to still use both of the external ports even if like mine, the motherboard doesn't have USB 3.0 natively supported by it.
While you don't actually have to remove this to use it, it does make life easy if you hang a hard drive and put in an ODD. This way you can put it all back in as one unit, prewired if you want to. It also makes removing the front cover much easier than trying to pick at it through the front bezel.
The main guide is already multi-lingual, but there is an extra insert added that I am showing on the right. Since they cover so many languages, the instructions are more a step by step via images. There is some text along the way, but it is very short in content.
In the second half of the instruction you see much of the same with mainly images to guide you along the build process. At the bottom of this, Lian Li also offers a wiring diagram of the front I/O, the USB adapter and also has the entire assortment of front panel connectors labeled for you too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20