Lian Li PC-Q27 B Mini-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is slightly rounded as it wraps to the left and right, but the top is blunt and even with the solid panel there. In the vast expanse of brushed aluminum, you can see the removable bay cover at the top with the power button just below, and of course the Lian Li badge at the bottom.
The left side of the chassis has the panel between the front and back sections. This means the panels don't slide to the back in this design. You have to remove the screw that is top dead center of the panel and this allows them to slide upwards for removal.
The back is completely ventilated to allow any hot air going in that direction an easy way out of the chassis. They have the rear I/O area at the left with a couple inches until you run into the power supply. The bottom is ventilated as well, and offers the single expansion slot.
The right side of the chassis is a direct match to the opposing panel. The same screw is at the top for panel removal, but at the bottom left of this side you get the rest of the front I/O panel.
Here you have only the pair of USB 3.0 ports for front panel connectivity - there is no audio and the LEDs are worked into the power button. Lian Li does include a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter, so don't worry if you board doesn't have USB 3.0 on it.
Under the chassis you have four square feet at the outer most corner positions for the best stability. In the middle you can see the floor is well ventilated. It also offers a place for an optional fan as well as offering key slots for another 3.5" HDD to be installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel