128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Seagate Enterprise Performance V.6 averages 190 MB/s at sequential read, nearly matching the smaller capacity 15K Toshiba. The Toshiba MK01GRRB/R exhibits an apparently strange pattern to its I/O distribution, this results from working its way from the inner to the outer tracks during the measurement windows.
The Seagate V.6 averages the same impressive 190 MB/s in sequential write speed, very impressive when we note that it is nearly matching the 15K in read and write speed.
The Seagate V.6 dips lower in the mixed read/write testing than the 15K, and even lower than the 7,200 RPM Toshiba Mg03SDCA300 with a 10-20% write mixture, but performs well in the heavier write workloads.
The Seagate V.6 offers up 99.84% of requests in the 20-40ms range.
The V.6 averages 5.61 Watts during sequential write testing.
The Seagate V.6 provides 33 MB/s per Watt for 128AK sequential write and 33 MB/s for sequential read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse