128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Seagate Enterprise Performance V.6 averages 190 MB/s at sequential read, nearly matching the smaller capacity 15K Toshiba. The Toshiba MK01GRRB/R exhibits an apparently strange pattern to its I/O distribution, this results from working its way from the inner to the outer tracks during the measurement windows.
The Seagate V.6 averages the same impressive 190 MB/s in sequential write speed, very impressive when we note that it is nearly matching the 15K in read and write speed.
The Seagate V.6 dips lower in the mixed read/write testing than the 15K, and even lower than the 7,200 RPM Toshiba Mg03SDCA300 with a 10-20% write mixture, but performs well in the heavier write workloads.
The Seagate V.6 offers up 99.84% of requests in the 20-40ms range.
The V.6 averages 5.61 Watts during sequential write testing.
The Seagate V.6 provides 33 MB/s per Watt for 128AK sequential write and 33 MB/s for sequential read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD