128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Seagate Enterprise Performance V.6 averages 190 MB/s at sequential read, nearly matching the smaller capacity 15K Toshiba. The Toshiba MK01GRRB/R exhibits an apparently strange pattern to its I/O distribution, this results from working its way from the inner to the outer tracks during the measurement windows.
The Seagate V.6 averages the same impressive 190 MB/s in sequential write speed, very impressive when we note that it is nearly matching the 15K in read and write speed.
The Seagate V.6 dips lower in the mixed read/write testing than the 15K, and even lower than the 7,200 RPM Toshiba Mg03SDCA300 with a 10-20% write mixture, but performs well in the heavier write workloads.
The Seagate V.6 offers up 99.84% of requests in the 20-40ms range.
The V.6 averages 5.61 Watts during sequential write testing.
The Seagate V.6 provides 33 MB/s per Watt for 128AK sequential write and 33 MB/s for sequential read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blade and Soul getting new content after reaching 2 million players
- Buy Quantum Break get Alan Wake for free, because you always wanted it
- ViaSat teams with Boeing for 1Tbps satellites, launches in 2019
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance