128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The Seagate Enterprise Performance V.6 averages 190 MB/s at sequential read, nearly matching the smaller capacity 15K Toshiba. The Toshiba MK01GRRB/R exhibits an apparently strange pattern to its I/O distribution, this results from working its way from the inner to the outer tracks during the measurement windows.
The Seagate V.6 averages the same impressive 190 MB/s in sequential write speed, very impressive when we note that it is nearly matching the 15K in read and write speed.
The Seagate V.6 dips lower in the mixed read/write testing than the 15K, and even lower than the 7,200 RPM Toshiba Mg03SDCA300 with a 10-20% write mixture, but performs well in the heavier write workloads.
The Seagate V.6 offers up 99.84% of requests in the 20-40ms range.
The V.6 averages 5.61 Watts during sequential write testing.
The Seagate V.6 provides 33 MB/s per Watt for 128AK sequential write and 33 MB/s for sequential read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now