Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the bag tied to the HDD rack you will find seven brass standoffs along with a socket to tighten them, ten wire managing ties, and a motherboard speaker to listen for post codes.
You are also given eight grommets for the 2.5" drives, and their screws in the middle of this image. The thumbscrews are used for hard drives, the hex heads are for the PSU and motherboard, leaving the small screws at the bottom right for the ODD and card reader installation.
Shipped outside of the case and sitting there right on top as you open the box, you will find the installation guide provided for the N200 chassis.
Completely unfolded, this side starts with a parts list and moves right into things like the component installation as well as pointing out where every part goes and what screws to use in the explanations in the text under each image.
On the back side of that same paper you can see there are three more sections of how-to at the top and that row ends with a wiring guide. The bottom discusses the terms of the two year warranty in many languages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel