Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the bag tied to the HDD rack you will find seven brass standoffs along with a socket to tighten them, ten wire managing ties, and a motherboard speaker to listen for post codes.
You are also given eight grommets for the 2.5" drives, and their screws in the middle of this image. The thumbscrews are used for hard drives, the hex heads are for the PSU and motherboard, leaving the small screws at the bottom right for the ODD and card reader installation.
Shipped outside of the case and sitting there right on top as you open the box, you will find the installation guide provided for the N200 chassis.
Completely unfolded, this side starts with a parts list and moves right into things like the component installation as well as pointing out where every part goes and what screws to use in the explanations in the text under each image.
On the back side of that same paper you can see there are three more sections of how-to at the top and that row ends with a wiring guide. The bottom discusses the terms of the two year warranty in many languages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4