Cooler Master N200 Mini-Tower Chassis
The front bezel on the N200 is nearly all black steel mesh. The only thing to break it up is the long thick bar on the right side of the chassis with the Cooler Master logo at the bottom.
Under the removable 5.25" bay cover and next to the 3.5" cover, you will find the front I/O panel. It starts with the reset button and the power button just above the HDD activity light. You then get a pair of 3.5mm audio and microphone jacks as well as a pair of USB 2.0 ports and a single USB 3.0 port.
Most of the top surface of the chassis is just the texture painted steel. As you move back on the chassis you have a 120mm fan opening that currently has a dust filter held in with push-clips, but no fan is shipped in this location.
You can see at the front of the chassis that the sides of the bezel are all very shiny, and you bluntly hit the textured paint of the left door panel. The door is raised to allow for a fan to have room next to the video card/s if you choose to fill this second optional mounting position.
In the back you find the rear I/O area next to the exhaust fan at the top. The lower half offers four expansion slots that have removable ventilated covers, offers a pair of optional holes for water cooling, and has the power supply sitting on the bottom of the chassis.
The right side of the chassis offers that same shaped bump-out that the left side had. This time it is for wiring since the motherboard tray is so close to the door.
Under the chassis you can see the dust filter under the PSU and the four large plastic feet with rubber pads right away. If you look a little closer at the right side, you can see those are screws and not rivets holding in the HDD rack.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015