Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The N200 or NSE-200-KNK1 comes in only one color, Midnight Black. This covers the textured paint applied both inside and out as well as the plastic front bezel. This mostly steel chassis measures in at just less than eight inches wide, just shy of 15 inches tall, and is 17.5 inches from front to back. The front plastic bezel of the chassis has a shiny finish on the sides, top and bottom, but the front is mostly mesh where the thick bar containing the front I/O isn't running the length of the front. Both side panels are bumped out to allow for more interior space. At the top the steel covers most of it except for the ventilation hole above the CPU cooler. The bottom of the chassis does contain a slide out dust filter that goes under the power supply, and the back of the chassis offers an exhaust, break-out water cooling holes, and four expansion slots.
Inside the chassis you are given one each of the 5.25" and 3.5" bays at the top for an ODD and possibly a card reader to go through the front bezel. Under that there is a large space where the front intake 120mm fan is found. You can add another 120mm fan here if you remove the HDD cage at the bottom that supports a pair of 3.5" HDDs. The motherboard tray has wire management options, it offers tie points, it can hold either a Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard, and it also offers a large access hole for the coolers back plate. You do have the option for a 120mm fan at the top of the chassis, but things are very close to the cooler there, and you will also find the second fan in the chassis hanging in the back as an exhaust. All told, you can install a total of five 120mm fans in the N200.
There are some measurements we need to cover as far as compatibility goes inside the chassis, too. The power supply should be no longer than 180mm, unless you plan to leave the bottom HDD cage removed from the chassis. Otherwise a longer PSU will not allow enough room for the wiring and the cage. There is a full 160mm of room for a tower CPU cooler, and that does not include the bumped out door panels. As long as the alignment is good, this can add a few more millimeters of space there, too. As far as video cards are concerned, even with the lower HDD rack installed, you have room for 355mm of video card.
As I shopped around for this chassis, in the American market, I only see three places to obtain one. At the time of writing Newegg and eBay are both showing listings of the N200 for $49.99 prior to any shipping charges, although Newegg does have a special free shipping offer currently. The third location is CostCaptain.com, and it is a dollar cheaper in initial pricing. With a name I am unfamiliar with; I think I would just go ahead and pay that extra dollar to get a product from a company I know much better.
I really think many of you will be impressed once you get the full scope of what the N200 from Cooler Master offers at this really great price point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs