We're finally done with all the mumbo-jumbo - it's time to move on to the good stuff!
To test the brightness, clarity and viewing angles of the L.I.S. VFD, we altered the brightness control until we found a suitable level, and we waited until dark.
As stated by VL System, the product's display is as crystal clear and as bright as we could have hoped for; simply beautiful.
One major fault of this device is its inability to manually shutoff. If this product is used in your main computer, and that main computer happens to be in the room you sleep in - don't expect a tranquil slumber. The VFD remains very active, offering sliding animations and dynamic computer information displayed by the second - the thing will be blinking you to death, especially if you're trying to fall asleep. It is recommended you lengthen the display time settings - equating to less animation and fewer brightness alterations.
Finally, the night-shots you've been waiting for:
As you can see, the device operates beautifully. Don't be fooled by the name though, the L.I.S. VFD can operate in one of three colours: blue green or red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni