We're finally done with all the mumbo-jumbo - it's time to move on to the good stuff!
To test the brightness, clarity and viewing angles of the L.I.S. VFD, we altered the brightness control until we found a suitable level, and we waited until dark.
As stated by VL System, the product's display is as crystal clear and as bright as we could have hoped for; simply beautiful.
One major fault of this device is its inability to manually shutoff. If this product is used in your main computer, and that main computer happens to be in the room you sleep in - don't expect a tranquil slumber. The VFD remains very active, offering sliding animations and dynamic computer information displayed by the second - the thing will be blinking you to death, especially if you're trying to fall asleep. It is recommended you lengthen the display time settings - equating to less animation and fewer brightness alterations.
Finally, the night-shots you've been waiting for:
As you can see, the device operates beautifully. Don't be fooled by the name though, the L.I.S. VFD can operate in one of three colours: blue green or red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- He changed his name to Seven iPhone for a free iPhone 7
- New photos and a shocking price of Huawei Mate 9 emerged
- Elon Musk describes his vision for colonization of Mars
- Nintendo Switch is single-screen only, says Nintendo
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now