We're finally done with all the mumbo-jumbo - it's time to move on to the good stuff!
To test the brightness, clarity and viewing angles of the L.I.S. VFD, we altered the brightness control until we found a suitable level, and we waited until dark.
As stated by VL System, the product's display is as crystal clear and as bright as we could have hoped for; simply beautiful.
One major fault of this device is its inability to manually shutoff. If this product is used in your main computer, and that main computer happens to be in the room you sleep in - don't expect a tranquil slumber. The VFD remains very active, offering sliding animations and dynamic computer information displayed by the second - the thing will be blinking you to death, especially if you're trying to fall asleep. It is recommended you lengthen the display time settings - equating to less animation and fewer brightness alterations.
Finally, the night-shots you've been waiting for:
As you can see, the device operates beautifully. Don't be fooled by the name though, the L.I.S. VFD can operate in one of three colours: blue green or red.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- Set sail with 'Moana' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse